Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Tolerance for Anonymous Comments is Zero


As you notice to the left of the page, I put myself out there. You have my name, location,web and print publications, etc. For that reason, my policy forward is that I will not tolerate anonymous comments on this blog. It takes very little time to create a Google account and even if you use a psuedonym I can tolerate that,but to wear an "electronic" mask to hide behind is fine - at other blogs. You can't do it here. If you wish to call me a klansman, racist, or an anti-semite as one anonymous poster did on my Michael Bloomberg post, that's fine too, but come out from behind your own "hood" when you do it. Free speech at this blog is welcomed and criticism tolerated but potshots from the murky depths of anonymity are not. Stand by the courage of your convictions and be counted...

No comments:

Tracker

Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson
Our first populist

About Me

My photo
Mike is retired from the U.S. Army and is the publications editor for the popular web journal, The Partial Observer - www.partialobserver.com. He is also the author of a murder novel entitled, "The Publisher." In politics Mike is a former Republican county chair and state committeeman. Now he is Independent.