Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can Al Gore get back in the Race?


I am so disappointed in the prospect of an Obama or a McCain presidency, I'm going to Canada at the end of this month - at least to think about it. Is there some kind of obscure rule at the Democratic Convention that can take the nomination away from Obama and give it to Gore? Just asking. Unfortunately it looks like he's going to sweep. Pardon my lack of confidence, but McCain doesn't have a chance despite a quick reading of the polls. He does not have the "Camelot" factor.

Unfortunately this country is in such bad shape, Obama will not solve our problems. We desperately need experience - and he's a fast learner - but not that fast.

Al, won't you at least reconsider. I met your Daddy when I was 10. Does that help?

No comments:

Tracker

Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson
Our first populist

About Me

My photo
Mike is retired from the U.S. Army and is the publications editor for the popular web journal, The Partial Observer - www.partialobserver.com. He is also the author of a murder novel entitled, "The Publisher." In politics Mike is a former Republican county chair and state committeeman. Now he is Independent.