Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Secession, Rebellion, the literary genre of violent separation


First of all, please let me assure you, I am a peace loving guy that has a vivid imagination. I'm also interested in politics as it seems everyone is those days. I write fiction. Fiction, my friends, is not the truth. I've had to tell this to numerous people over the years.

For those who are interested, at my website Thomsontalks, I am writing a story about rebellion and secession. The views expressed in the story are not my own, but are borrowed from other people.

I've completed five chapters. If you have suggestions please send them to me. I will keep the book on the website(complete with constant revisions)until I've completed it. By the way, it's called The Southern Split.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Tracker

Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson
Our first populist

About Me

My photo
Mike is retired from the U.S. Army and is the publications editor for the popular web journal, The Partial Observer - www.partialobserver.com. He is also the author of a murder novel entitled, "The Publisher." In politics Mike is a former Republican county chair and state committeeman. Now he is Independent.